At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic individual to join our Global Legal Department as a Contracts Negotiator in the Technology, Transactions, and Privacy practice group at our Global Legal Department, based in our Europe, Middle East and Africa headquarters in Amsterdam. This job opening is an opportunity to join the legal team of the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in history. Moreover, it is an opportunity to contribute to our company mission; to become the cybersecurity partner of choice and to protect our way of digital life and to implement our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
As Contracts Negotiator, you will be part of a fast-moving, collaborative legal team that impacts all go-to-market and procurement aspects of the business on a daily basis. The team is focused on concluding agreements and developing company templates This position will work closely with sales, sales operations, workplace resources, marketing, channel operations, customer service, and other internal teams. Also, you will be an important resource for Legal colleagues on a global basis. Strong candidates are solutions-driven and independent, with direct experience in drafting and negotiating various technology, non-disclosure, procurement, professional services, and channel agreements. Excellent interpersonal, communication and drafting skills and the ability to comprehend complex issues are required – a sense of humor is a plus!
● Lead the contract review and negotiation process to ensure compliance with business requirements and company policies
● Act as main point of legal support for the Global Customer Support, Workplace Resources and Professional Services organization including drafting and negotiating contracts, engaging in special projects for the organization, and managing status meetings as needed
● Prepare, review and negotiate procurement and revenue agreements, including distribution, professional services, statements of work, services, support and NDAs
● Work with cross-functional teams as required to manage the internal review and approval process
● Work in our contract management system to obtain signatures, approvals, and document specific contract terms
● Take on additional projects as required
● HBO (Higher Vocational, BA or BS degree with experience negotiating commercial contracts
● An interest in preparing, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
● Working knowledge of privacy and GDPR issues
● Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure
● Diligent, flexible, detail-oriented and self-motivated
● Excellent English language communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and computer skills. Any additional language skills are a plus
● Commitment to professionalism and collegiality and operating with Palo Alto Networks values
Our dynamic Legal team has an impact on all go-to-market aspects of the business.. The team is immersed in developing our next-generation licensing agreements, buying programs, and channel-partner programs to scale across Palo Alto Networks’ entire technology portfolio. You will work closely with Sales Operations, Revenue and Finance, Channel Operations, and Global Customer Service teams, knowing the ins and outs of our business to support it from a legal perspective. Our Legal team is an essential resource on a global basis, affecting and driving our products and services.
You’re passionate about legalities in a way that leads to solutions. You think creatively but with a higher purpose, motivated by our mission to protect our digital lives.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top