Cloud Partner Manager, ANZ
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for strategic business development to support mid and long term incremental revenue through the enhancement of existing partnership and identification of emerging pathways for Cloud business in Australia & New Zealand.
You will need to understand the overall sales strategy of the ANZ region, working closely with the respective District Sales Managers and Channels teams and collaborate with regional cross functional teams to identify, recruit, on-board and manage the Born-in-Clouds (BiCs)/Global SI to broaden the route-to-market footprints in the regions.
You will also be required to drive local engagement and joint Go-To-Market strategies with Global Technology partners to increase selling motion for cloud opportunities.
In the strategic nature of this role, you will also need to be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product and technology trends, and start-ups.
- Drive the strategy and manage the relationship between Palo Alto Networks and Cloud Providers including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud. Ensure strong cross functional teamwork as we engage and work with these important strategic partners.
- Facilitate joint selling between Global Technology partners and direct sales teams for cloud opportunities through joint GTM strategy such as account mapping, events and programs.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, RVP GC, DSMs, Local Channels, Sales Engagement Directors, Cloud Sales, Cloud Channels, Cloud Product Marketing, Local Marketing and Product Management
- Share that information with team members via oral and written communication
- Help identify other key technology partners in the areas of Cloud. Examples, Containers, Automation Tools, Other Cloud Security vendors.
- Need to help coordinate engagement strategy for Cloud Partners across all internal organizations.
- Will attend and represent Palo Alto Networks at key partner events.
- Will help establish partner trade show plan for all events
- Our Cloud Security portfolio consists of in-line security, host-based security and API based security. The main products you will be working with are:
- VM-Series (Virtual Next-Gen Firewall for AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Aperture (Security solutions to SaaS)
- Evident.io (Continuous monitoring, Compliance and cloud storage security)
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of Sales/Channel experience across Australia & New Zealand, with experience with working the co-selling (or sell-through) model with local service providers, public cloud providers, technology partners, BiCs and Global SI.
- Passion for product, technology, and creating great customer experiences
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise technology, preferably on cloud and/or security solutions
- Leading cross-functional teams and driving key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with CXO.
- Has connects and relationships with key Channel Partners & Consultants.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives on down and all functions (such as product management, marketing, sales, services, finance and legal)
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Expertise in structuring, negotiating, and managing complex commercial deals and acquisitions is nice to have but not a requirement
- Shows a developing professional expertise in the field and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Has established a working knowledge of company products and services.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Director, IT Service Management
Steve oversees the Service Management Group, worldwide service desk, and IT-facing mobile development for Palo Alto Networks, ensuring the success of all employees involved in those operations.
Back to top