At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Professional Services Client Director team, you will collaborate with Account Managers in creating a long term strategy for penetration into customer accounts and continued to help our Palo Alto Networks customers with a Services strategy to drive a successful cybersecurity outcome. You will lead transformation discussions with our customers and sell outcome Services to protect our customer's data end-to-end utilizing the Palo Alto Networks platform.
- Help position services sales with the account team by identifying incremental revenue opportunities focused on outcome-based packages and custom engagements
- Responsible for a detailed understanding of large, client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Palo Alto Networks Services opportunities
- Accountable for the overall growth and revenue of services sales for 5 - 8 customer accounts in alignment with our account strategy
- Establish the customer’s strategy, partnering with the account team on the adoption process where services can help
- Manage the coordination of Services with assistance from Managers from the Consulting, Resident Engineering, and Focused Services Managers
- Have a growth revenue goal to increase services penetration into the accounts assigned
- 10+ years in Client Director or Senior Services Sales role or quota-carrying sales experience, and 5 years of enterprise Professional Services team
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong influence & negotiation skill
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Superb organizational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above goals with a keen eye on high performance
Our Professional Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients pre and post-sales. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign a contract.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you will not wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer services in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top