Chief of Staff - People
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Chief of Staff will act as a senior-level partner to the Chief People Officer to help drive streamlined activities within the organization. The successful candidate will create, develop and execute strategic, cross-functional projects as well as communicate the Global People strategy and decision-making to the executive leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Develop competitive insights for use by the Executive team to manage the business. Establish and lead operating processes and tools for effectively managing the organization, including actively tracking key trends in lagging/leading metrics.
- Orchestrate and manage an effective rhythm of the People business and optimize continuously in pursuit of leanness, agility and impact.
- Provide insightful data-driven strategic recommendations to leadership. Communicate findings from initiatives to management and the broader organization.
- Partner closely with other functions relevant to the team, including Product and Engineering, Communications, PR, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations. Use cross-functional knowledge and seek to understand issues, trends and perspectives that may influence the business.
- Drive the Leadership team towards clear, efficient and accountable decision making. Distill and cascade core tenets of our strategy for board, leadership and other internal and external stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MS degree or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Capital strategy and analytics, Management Consulting and Global Project Management.
- Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional teams and leaders up to the C-level.
- Ability to work across multiple functions - including Sales, Communications, Finance, with working knowledge of Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and Operations.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Program Management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and drive for results.
- Knowledge and familiarity with technology and the enterprise software and hardware industry, including current trends such as; Network Security and Cloud,
Palo Alto Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates Inclusion & Diversity.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Jacqueline T.Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top