Channel Business Manager - Systems Integrators
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks Global Systems Integrator (GSI) organization is a strategic pillar for the organizations continued growth and we are looking for a dynamic leader that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and who can play an integral role in driving Palo Alto Networks relationships within the GSI community.
Reporting to the Channel Director for Western Europe and maintaining a dotted line to the central GSI team leader, the GSI Business Manager will work to develop our business with a small selection of large and strategic GSI partners.
Success in this role will span the creation and execution of localized business plans with each partner and measured primarily on the joint business executed with each designated partner. The ideal candidate will have experience of working at all levels of large strategic partner organizations, plus possess a high business acumen and approach to develop partnerships based on a long term, “win-win” strategy.
- Develop and execute regional joint business plans which drive all aspects of the partner relationship including: sales and pipeline development, executive interlocks, business development, enablement, certification plans and partner marketing
- Drive joint sales pursuit activities pursuant to the successful attainment against a given sales target, working with the Palo Alto Networks sales organization.
- Present and promote Palo Alto Networks value proposition and capabilities, enabling the partner to build a profitable Palo Alto Networks business
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Regular communication across the region, which promotes the success of the partnership
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- Excellent instincts and proven ability to interface at a senior leadership to individual contributor level with ease
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- A good understanding of GSI operating models
- Superior relationship building skills across internal and partner stakeholders
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives
- Experience and success operating within the Enterprise/Major Accounts/Globals market
- Fast paced, high growth company experience
- High business acumen with a sales, marketing, and solution development mindset
- Capable of performing in a virtual team environment
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Position is based ideally in or close to London, focusing on mainly the UK market, but with possible extensions into Ireland and South Africa
- 7+ years in Global System Integrator Business Management, Channel Management or Business Development role within the enterprise software ecosystem
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top