Channel Business Manager - Switzerland & Austria
- Work within and contribute to the Swiss and Austrian channel business plan that will drive for a sufficiently large channel landscape that can support the growth ambitions of the company
- Hold regular business planning sessions within channels.
- Establish Palo Alto Networks, Inc. as the standard and build contractual vehicles and milestones to measure success.
- Develop and present a QBR outlining your program capture, milestones, and sales execution.
- Set and measure strong but reachable goals with channels.
- Balance short term initiatives with longer term development.
- Enable channel sales and pre-sales people to become successful with Palo Alto Networks.
- Take initiatives to build a channel community of committed and knowledgeable channel sales.
- Work together with other functional managers within the country (sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales)
- Work within the Swiss and Austrian Channel Team and report into Director Channels, CEUR.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in developing Channel partners
- 5-10 years of progressive channel development experience.
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment.
- Key relationships built at named partners and large systems integrators is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer, business and negotiation skills.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Business Needs of the named partners
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Traveling within the country or region is required, with some trips within Europe and to US.
- Higher education or university degree
- Structured. Focussed. Business minded. Able to prioritize. A-player. Team player. Willing to be part of an ambitious, successful, fast growing company, offering unique and disruptive technology that addresses the security business needs of a fast growing customer and prospect base.
Back to top