Channel Business Manager - North-West Africa (French Speaking)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
You will center your role on relationship management to achieve measurable results in increased revenue, market share, and depth within each partner sales team. Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of unique business plans with each potential. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed with each partner. You’ll be working within all levels of large partner organizations and possess a commitment that focusses developing partnerships based on a long term, “outcome where everybody wins” strategy.
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Design compelling value proposition that inspire partners to promote our solutions
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain activity of performance reports and activity dashboard
- Ensure channels comply to Partner Program accreditation levels
- 5-10 years of progressive channel development experience within the required territory (Morocco)
- Key relationships built at numerous VAR's and large systems integrators is a plus
- Traveling within the country or region is required, with some trips within Europe and to US
- Higher education or university degree
- Understanding of channel operating models
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent English & French language skills are required
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products. This team amplifies our organization’s products, focusing on efficient, empowering business tactics to enable a group of channel partners to leverage and utilize our brand and products. This team drives educational understanding and depth of knowledge in a group of strong partners that delivers our products into multiple industries.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top