Channel Business Manager - DXC - Dallas - TX
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
At Palo Alto Networks, channel development is an extension of the territory sales team; the ultimate goal is to train and enable our channel partners to become more self-sufficient and gain leverage for the Palo Alto Networks brand. The Channel Business Manager (CBM) activities will center on relationship management in order to achieve measurable results such as increased revenue, market share, and penetration within the focus partner sales team. This role will be covering Accenture, one of our national partners.
- Directly manage a national partner with whom you will conduct quarterly business planning. Partner bookings and attainment against the joint-goals will become a key measurement of success.
- Manage, administer, deliver and or create certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers. The ability for partners to successfully lead an evaluation process and post-sales engagement is critical for sales alignment.
- Manage the delivery and certification of authorized training, professional services and front line support programs.
- Work with field sales, corporate, and partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right content to enable our national teams to be informed and successful at delivering our value proposition.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to manage the MDF process including budget allocation, resources, & logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.
- Business plan creation and delivery; field sales will participate to agree upon joint-goals with the national partner strategy. Ensure alignment with partner program requirements for medallion tiers.
- Metric tracking and reporting based on Revenue and Pipeline goals, Partner initiated business, Sales and SE Certification, Program Compliance, other key performance indicators.
- 5-10 years of progressive channel management experience, preferably in the enterprise security space.
- Deep relationships, knowledge and expertise working with national partners, specifically Accenture.
- Experience with Distribution.
- Self Starter/Independent.
- Excellent presentations skills, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Direct sales experience a plus.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top