Business Development Representative - Santa Clara
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to reach out to them and help them understand what we can do. That’s where you come in. As we continue to grow, Palo Alto Networks is looking to hire highly self-motived and goal oriented individuals to join our team of Business Development Representatives (BDR’s). As a BDR you will be the initial point of contact; building customer relationships, educating the market, and playing a pivotal role in expanding our customer base!
Our team environment offers extraordinary energy, motivation, support and training that will ultimately aid you in developing your career in sales. The right candidate should be personable, a good listener, have a strong work ethic, persistent, and coachable! If you have the necessary skills and are ready to truly strive for excellence among the best of the best, we would like to hear from you.
- Market the company’s products and/or services via telephone and email
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions.
- Direct Pre-Qualified Leads (PQL) to a specific Sales District.
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads with sales team to ensure they are processed timely and leads to pipeline creation
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Set appointments for both Field and Inside Sales Representative
- Possess high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Previous work experience in managing inbound and outbound calls and inquiries
- Ability to understand technical concepts, possess enthusiasm for technology and to articulate clearly
- Resourceful & ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Very motivated, pro-active and goal-oriented
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics set by management
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top