Business Development Representative (Amsterdam Based)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative then this job is for you. We are looking for a hard-working individual that wants to work in an international team covering multiple countries including the UK, Ireland and South Africa.
Day to day duties:
- Marketing the company’s solutions and services via telephone with well-qualified prospects.
- Generating prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification.
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions using several tools like Outreach.io.
- Directing qualified leads to field and/or inside sales team to close.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company.
- Maintain awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with sales team and marketing to develop regional call campaigns for the relevant market.
- Collaborate with partner sales teams to develop additional lead and work closely with our distribution partners.
- Be the face of Palo Alto Networks at several (third party) events including InfoSec, IP Expo, ZeroDay Con, Cyber Security Summit.
- Attend a relevant amount of internal training sessions offered by experts in their areas
- Work towards offering educational demonstrations to prospective customers.
What we want from you:
- This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ sales experience
- Ability to understand technical concepts, enthusiasm for technology
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and disciplined individual
- Proactive individual eager to learn and develop themselves
- Listening skills
- A team player
- Must have perfect communication skills in English
Back to top