Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a senior Accountant who will become responsible for managing the day to day Bookkeeping activities for Palo Alto Networks legal entities in Israel.
This position will report to the Israel Accounting Senior Manager and will be located in the Palo Alto Networks Tel-Aviv office in Israel.
Palo Alto Networks currently has three operating legal entities in Israel and is experiencing a rapid growth and expansion of its headcount in Israel.
This position calls for an experienced Accountant professional with a proven ability to manage the bookkeeping with reporting requirements and SOX reporting in a fast pace environment.
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Comply with local mandatory government reporting requirements (VAT, Tax Advances, 102 Monthly report and 856 yearly report).
- Reviewing and approving reimbursement expense reports of EE according to company policy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices and receipts to customers.
- Tag and monitor fixed assets.
- Issue financial statements.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements.
- Qualified certified bookkeeping degree (stage 1 and 2).
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to drive process changes in highly demanding and fast-pace environment.
- Excellent working ability with SOX environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment.
- Willing to work extra hours.
Back to top