Automation Infrastructure Development Manager - (Behavioral Analytics)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are seeking a talented and experienced hands-on Automation Infrastructure Development Manager to join our Behavioral Analytics group in our Tel-Aviv R&D center.
Magnifier Behavioral Analytics technology uses sophisticated machine learning to quickly, efficiently and accurately identify targeted attacks, malicious insiders and malware. Magnifier Behavioral Analytics is a part of Palo Alto Networks Security Platform, aims to deliver an innovative solution that will help customers prevent cyber breaches throughout the entire attack life cycle.
More information about Magnifier Behavioral Analytics product can be found Here
As Automation Infrastructure Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development of automation infrastructures that will be tightly integrated with Magnifier components, as well as delivering holistic solutions for Magnifier R&D’s automation needs.
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
- Design and develop frameworks and tools to leverage the use of automation across all R&D
- Manage the automation infrastructure development team but also be very hands-on
- Work closely with other Dev / QA teams and maintain high service-oriented approach of the team towards its interfaces
- Mentor the team members to ensure an ongoing improvement in professionalism and productivity
- Actively maintain high level of technical knowledge in the team and be the technology reference for your team members
- Give detailed reports regarding the modules under your responsibility and the progress of the team
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development and architecture experience, out of which at least 2 as a team leader / manager
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts – MUST
- Experience with building automation frameworks – MUST
- Good knowledge and experience with Python - MUST
- Strong knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as: SQL and NoSQL DB’s (MySQL, Elastic Search, Mongo, HDFS), Cloud Services, Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Networking, Platform, and continuous delivery solutions
- Strong Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Background in / knowledge of networking protocols and/or cyber security – a big advantage
- Experience with UI / Web applications automation - an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in Hebrew and English – MUST
- Ability to occasionally work late hours due to timezone differences with US west coast
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines of parallel prioritized projects, while maintaining focus and a sense of humor
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top