Automation Engineer (Endpoint)
We are looking for an Automation Engineer for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The Automation Writing team develops E2E automation tests, using an in-house C# automation infrastructure.
The team is responsible for providing automation services for our Endpoint Security, Cross-Platform Product (Windows, MacOS and Linux).
The automation tests are an integral part of the quality insurance of the product.
The team is involved in the features design, testing, and works
closely with several interfaces in the R&D group such as R&D teams, Manual QA teams, etc…
Our product is advanced endpoint security software - identifying on attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, which enables us to prevent many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
More information about Endpoint Protection product can be found here.
- Write, manage and maintain all aspects of automation writing
- Create automated tests for functional and integration testing
- Improve existing frameworks and define automation strategy for regression/functional testing for new features and products
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Test Writing using an Object-Oriented programming language (C# - an advantage)
- Hands-on experience with version control system
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming design concepts
- Knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, and best practices in automation – an advantage
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Ability to learn and test new technologies in short time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top