Automation Engineer (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for an Automation Engineer for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The Automation Writing team develops E2E automation tests, using an in-house C# automation infrastructure.
The team is responsible for providing automation services for our Endpoint Security, Cross-Platform Product (Windows, MacOS and Linux). The automation tests are an integral part of the quality insurance of the product. The team is involved in the features design, testing, and works closely with several interfaces in the R&D group such as R&D teams, Manual QA teams, etc…
Our product is advanced endpoint security software - identifying on attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, which enables us to prevent many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Write, manage and maintain all aspects of automation writing
- Create automated tests for functional and integration testing
- Improve existing frameworks and define automation strategy for regression/functional testing for new features and products
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Test Writing using an Object-Oriented programming language (C# - an advantage)
- Hands on experience with version control system
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts
- Knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, and best practices in automation – an advantage
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Ability to learn and test new technologies in short time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus while keeping a sense of humor
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top