Anti-Malware Low Level Developer (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a Anti Malware Low Level Developer for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
Anti-Malware LL development team develops the product’s anti-malware capabilities.
The development spans from file analysis using machine learning to mechanisms that work with Palo Alto Networks platform providing protection from ransomware and other malicious programs. The team’s ultimate objective is to prevent successful cyber-attacks carried out via malicious files.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Research & develop security algorithms and mechanisms to counter cyber-attacks
- Develop infrastructure and mechanisms used to implement machine learning algorithms.
- Provide automatic tools for malware analysis and classification
This position reports to ANTI Malware Low Level Developer Tech Lead and works closely with Researchers, Engineering and Product Management on all the features from inception to delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ development in Windows
- 2+ years’ experience in Windows internals / kernel development
- Experience with machine learning / cyber security development – Advantage
- Experience developing for Linux / Linux Internals - Advantage
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Passion for software engineering and coding
- Attention to details and high coding standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus and a sense of humor
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top