Anti-Malware Low Level Developer
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a Anti Malware Low Level Developer for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
Anti-Malware LL development team develops the product’s anti-malware capabilities.
The development spans from file analysis using machine learning to mechanisms that work with Palo Alto Networks platform providing protection from ransomware and other malicious programs. The team’s ultimate objective is to prevent successful cyber-attacks carried out via malicious files.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Research & develop security algorithms and mechanisms to counter cyber-attacks
- Develop infrastructure and mechanisms used to implement machine learning algorithms.
- Provide automatic tools for malware analysis and classification
This position reports to ANTI Malware Low Level Developer Tech Lead and works closely with Researchers, Engineering and Product Management on all the features from inception to delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ development in Windows
- 2+ years’ experience in Windows internals / kernel development
- Experience with machine learning / cyber security development – Advantage
- Experience developing for Linux / Linux Internals - Advantage
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Passion for software engineering and coding
- Attention to details and high coding standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus and a sense of humor
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top