Strategic Customer Success Manager WEST
- Flexible / Remote
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
The Strategic Customer Success Manager is aligned at the customers' key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers accelerate their digital journey. Customer Success Managers are working directly with customers that can vary in their market segment, size, solution complexity and life cycle, depending on the customers needs.
- Build and foster executive-level trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s IT, Engineering and Support organizations.
- Demonstrate hands on PagerDuty Product knowledge by applying it to the customer's business priorities.
- Guide a customer on process, people and change management best practices to drive customers adoption of real time operations.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the sales team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path of PagerDuty products, showing the current state, target future state with timeline.
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding the customers’ opportunity to reduce cost and drive growth.
- When appropriate, recommend additional expert services needed to drive success.
- Proactively communicate technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process or product roadmap.
- Lead the cross functional post sales team at PagerDuty, delivering a seamless experiences on behalf of the customer.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, training sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within the customer portfolio.
- Experienced professional with 10-15 years relevant industry expertise.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitation of difficult discussions and adept at handling objections.
- Experienced building Business value ROI models
- Thrive in a collaborative fast pace environment and as a part of a results oriented team.
- Working knowledge in a SaaS business model.
- Strong knowledge of PagerDuty product and platform features and capabilities is highly desired.
- Good understanding of IT enterprise architecture, Devops principles and modern IT monitoring is strongly preferred.
- Worked in a DevOps environment or with a company going through a transition to DevOps.
- Candidates located in San Francisco or Seattle is preferred
Back to top