Strategic Accounts Manager - Southern California
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is technically savvy and likes to have fun! We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach and the ability to run a live demo for a technical audience. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. Since PagerDuty believes in having a customer-centric approach, this individual will be responsible for providing the best possible sales experience for our customers.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships
- Enhance and maintain the relationships with your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key stakeholders within accounts
- Understand customer goals and challenges to establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution available
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in Salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 7+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling to all management levels, including C level executives
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (A MUST)
- Technical product demo experience and the ability to sell to a technical audience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- A proven and successful track record selling to MM or Enterprise companies
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
Back to top