Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications
If you're a master storyteller who can craft a series of compelling communications globally and deliver impactful brand messaging, then this may be the right opportunity for you. We're seeking a Senior Manager of Corporate Communications with expertise in creating plans, managing programs and delivering successful results across a variety of marketing channels including traditional media relations and analyst relations. This role will lead coordination of cross-functional initiatives in Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance to distill communication strategies and industry trends into media campaigns.
We're a team of inquisitive and passionate professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to advance the corporate storyline of technology and human operations in incident response. If you're passionate about marketing, like to be challenged by a fast growing, highly competitive market, and love working with smart people, this is a place where you can have a lot of fun and make a meaningful difference.
How You Contribute
- Lead the development of external communications plans, and proactively identify opportunities to amplify the brand story
- Develop and execute an executive communications strategy
- Manage relationships with industry analysts and influencers
- Write and edit communication materials such as press releases, bylines and award submissions
- Manage PR agency
- Oversee the internal communications and social media program
- Work closely with senior and executive leaders across the company to drive the development of narrative assets
- Track, measure and analyze success of communication efforts
- Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning, influencing stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling
- A creative problem solver; ability to jump in and learn things that are unfamiliar
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholders and demonstrated strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work directly with senior executives; ability to pick up on tone and voice
- Level-headed and strategic; role is best suited for someone who works well under pressure and uses good judgement (demonstrated self-awareness)
- Has an understanding and feel for community with a focus on the audience; understands who they are; their perception, needs and opinions
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with great people, competitive salaries, and company equity, we also offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) plus regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
- Catered lunch every day, and delicious breakfast on Wednesday mornings
- Tea, coffee, soda, kombucha, beer, juice, wine, Scotch -- beverages for every mood
- Convenient office location in SoMa, easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Caltrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top