Senior Sales Systems Administrator
Why We Need You
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze requirements to align business process efficiencies and improvements with system functionality, and ensure the accuracy of information feeding into the CRM systems.
- Maintain and continuously improves Lead to Order enabled with Salesforce, Zuora, CPQ, SpringCM, Marketo and any other related sales & procurement enterprise applications.
- Configure Salesforce, Zuora, CPQ, SpringCM, Marketo, DocuSign and other solutions as needed.
- Prepares documentation for system enhancements and customization, provides training and leadership to super-users, and manages user security.
- Implement process improvements and automations to optimize operational and support processes.
- Interface on a day-to-day basis with other solution analysts, business users, engineers, QA, and IT managers to support business operations·
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management on inter-related projects and initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills
- 3+ years of Business System Analysis and Administration in a high-growth technology company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience as Zuora, CPQ, SpringCM, Docusign, Drawloop, Eloqua, Marketo, Xactly, Callidus, business analyst or consultant
- Preferred 1+ year experience with Agile Methodology
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Assist with Salesforce integration and implementation practices
- Inform team members on product enhancement and changes
- Serve as Salesforce guru to internal departments with salesforce related tasks BS degree
- Technical Requirements: VisualForce, SQL, Apex Code
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top