Why We Need You
We are currently looking for a passionate and versatile Full Cycle Recruiter to help further scale our team at PagerDuty. While this role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you would have worked both in-house with a tech-centric software/web/startup company and at a recruitment agency. Since we are an engineering organization, we are looking for someone who is driven and loves to have targets set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Work closely with other recruiters in San Francisco and Toronto to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting premier talent
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and key internal partners
- Create recruiting strategies to present to peers, leadership and hiring managers
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent for all software engineer teams in a highly metrics driven organization
- You are an excellent teammate
- You possess a committed ability to produce a consistently high volume of daily reach-outs to targeted, qualified candidates
- You have the experience to negotiate with and close future employees at all levels
- You should have excellent organizational and calendaring skills to create a proven long term pipeline and network of candidates to source and stay connected with on a regular basis
- You will have an extroverted, friendly but professional manner and be a person individuals enjoy interacting with - a solid long term relationship builder
- You are a versatile recruiter that is able and willing to recruit for all departments including Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, or for other teams
- 8+ years of recruiting experience with a combination of search agency and in-house
- Strong business insight and in-depth knowledge of the San Francisco and Toronto talent markets
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, user groups, social media, networking and sourcing via web channels
- Exceptional organizational and interviewing skills (traditional and behavioral), as well as broad knowledge of current technologies and the software development process
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Connectifier, Entelo, Job Boards, ATS and other recruiting specific tools and systems
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave, paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub - accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for extraordinary customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new way to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer happiness, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to actively handle incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment.
Our dedication to our customers, reciprocal spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are deeply proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every single day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our excellent benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our dedication to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is committed to building a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider the applicant with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top