Senior Production Designer/Production Designer
PagerDuty is an award-winning company that is transforming the way that businesses operate so they can instead focus on creating positive customer experiences versus worrying about downtime. We are looking for a production designer to execute the end-to-end design and production of marketing campaigns, presentations, and sales collateral. The production designer will be responsible for ensuring all customer facing marketing collateral is aligned with PagerDuty's design principles and maintains a high level of quality. This individual will have an eye for detail and enjoy the technical aspect of design. They will work closely with our Lead Visual Designer and Front Dev team to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Possess excellent design skills, reinforce brand through design solutions, bring fresh direction and insight to creative while maintaining defined brand standards
- Independently manage workload, deadlines, quality of work produced, and follow defined procedures, policies, and processes
- Pursue design excellence by evaluating work against the industry and employing best practices
- Manage process and details to drive scale and results
- Ability to organize and articulate ideas into easily consumable presentations
- Facilitate trust and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Design and produce visually captivating work for the Marketing Team
- Work with product, engineering, and sales teams
- Company and executive presentations
- Display Ads and accompanying digital assets
- Conference booths and collateral designs
- Landing pages
- Social images
- Assets for PR and publications
- Marketing toolkits and templates : Case Studies, Whitepapers, Microsites, Emails, Ebooks and Infographics
- Conceptualise and storyboard marketing/demo videos
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design/related field or equivalent experience
- Have 4-6 years of prior experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) and Sketch
- Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Works well in a fast paced, team environment
- Understanding of web design principles
- Must have an online portfolio
San Francisco Benefits
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top