Senior Product Manager, Event Intelligence
- San Francisco, CA
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
We Champion our Customers
More than 12,000 companies and organizations around the world rely on PagerDuty to keep their digital systems online and deliver 24/7 products to their customers. PagerDuty has delivered the most trusted digital operations management platform for the largest Fortune 100 brands and scrappy teams just starting out. Check out stories of how PagerDuty empowers a luxury cruise line and a non profit delivering cornea replacements.
How You Impact our Vision
Are you passionate about applying data science and thoughtful user experience design to transform the ways people triage, resolve, and prevent major business disruptions?
As a Senior Product Manager on the Event Intelligence team, you’ll be busy!
In any given day, you may do any of the following:
- Research, define, and evangelize a roadmap that shapes the strategic vision of the company, taking into account customer needs, business strategy, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with a dedicated group of engineers, data scientists, and designers to design, deliver, and iterate on new products and features that distinguish the signal from the noise in the moments that matter.
- Collaborate with sales, support, customer success, marketing, and other departments to get value into customers' hands and ensure success for both them and the company.
- Play a board game with friends around the company, cheer on both of the company bands, speak at a conference, mentor a peer product manager, volunteer with some colleagues at a local non profit, or present a proposed business case and strategy to the CEO.
- You are dedicated to working closely with a highly collaborative engineering team while building relationships across the business.
- You have firsthand experience developing software, with successful delivery of multiple features over your professional career (and the lessons learned from the not-so-successful deliveries as well)
- You can effectively communicate across diverse backgrounds and contexts, and lead through influence using metrics and research.
- You have a real passion for getting things done. If you haven’t done something before, you are naturally curious, driven to learn, and unafraid to ask for help.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role. You have shepherded at least one major product or feature from ideation to launch preferably using iterative, agile methodologies.
- Experience building positive relationships with engineering and cross-functional development teams
- Startup and/or new product development experience
- Background in SaaS B2B Product Management
- Comfort with SQL or data analysis tools
- Experience working with data scientists and shipping machine learning features a scale
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top