Senior Product Manager, AIOps
- Flexible / Remote
As a Senior Product Manager on the Digital Foundations team, you’ll be busy! In any given day, you may do any of the following:
- Research, define, and evangelize a roadmap that shapes the strategic vision of the company, taking into account customer needs, business strategy, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with a dedicated group of engineers, data scientists, and designers to design, deliver, and iterate on new products and features that explores how people interact with technology that drives their business
- Research and advocate a new strategy for the company, influencing roadmaps across product teams and the go-to-market organization.
- Build partnerships across our ecosystem to drive revenue and broaden our customer base
- Collaborate with sales, support, customer success, marketing, and other departments to get value into customers' hands and ensure success for both them and the company.
- Play a board game with friends around the company, cheer on both of the company bands, speak at a conference, mentor a peer product manager, volunteer with some colleagues at a local non profit, or present a proposed business case and strategy to the CEO.
- You are dedicated to working closely with a highly collaborative engineering team while building relationships across the business.
- You have firsthand experience developing software, with successful delivery of multiple features over your professional career (and the lessons learned from the not-so-successful deliveries as well)
- You can effectively communicate across diverse backgrounds and contexts, and lead through influence using metrics and research.
- You have a real passion for getting things done. If you haven’t done something before, you are naturally curious, driven to learn, and unafraid to ask for help.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role, or related role. You have shepherded several major products or features to launch; preferably using iterative, agile methodologies.
- Experience building positive relationships with engineering and cross-functional development teams
- Startup and/or new product development experience
- Background in SaaS B2B Product Management
- Comfort with SQL or data analysis tools
- Experience working with data scientists and shipping machine learning features at scale
- Experience with API’s, developer community, and partner ecosystems
Back to top