Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
At PagerDuty, you’ll be driving go-to-market strategy for different products, building messaging, leading product launches, developing persona-based content, enabling the field, and much more. In this role, you will be leading the external-facing efforts for our portfolio of products that are part of the broader PagerDuty platform for real-time operations.
Do you have strategic skills, disruptive thinking, technical chops, and a can-do attitude? Would you like to have fun in a fast-growing, high-energy environment? If so, this role is for you.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product by understanding customer needs, product capabilities and roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Craft our corporate message and storytelling by building sales presentations that align to the customer journey
- Analyze target market and conduct penetration and white space analysis to find opportunities for better customer education,, and how to improve overall effectiveness of content
- Produce product and technical content (blogs, eBooks, solutions briefs, webinars, etc.) to support thought leadership and demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the campaigns team to execute integrated campaigns that accelerate pipeline, and with growth and product teams to shape in-product experimentation that accelerates product adoption
- Work cross-functionally with product management, sales, business development, and other teams to establish and execute go-to-market tactics and packaging approaches
- Work with customers and Product Managers to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the product roadmap according to customer needs
- Define stories for engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos, and across digital channels to showcase product innovation and differentiation
- Establish strong relationships inside and out of PagerDuty to define the product value proposition through the customer lens
- Influence the industry’s understanding of PagerDuty’s vision through engagement with industry analysts and in executive briefings
- 3-5+ years of B2B Product Management and/or Product Marketing experience at a high tech or SaaS company. Engineering background a plus, MBA a plus but not required
- Strong domain expertise in DevOps and ITOps technologies and markets
- Consistent track record of launching and growing successful products in close collaboration with the field, customer success, product, partners, and other team members
- Prior experience creating marketing personas, audience segmentation, campaign management, and channel development
- Prior experience in developing and implementing persona-based messaging, value drivers and content across multiple mediums
- Proven ability to lead by influence and drive strategy, planning, and execution between cross-functional teams
- A hunger to learn and grow. You're eager to jump in and get things done and don't get flustered in dynamic environments
- Experience using data to drive decision-making
- Past experience developing in-product on-boarding experiences, marketing, and defining product terminology
- Experience crafting, driving, and running go-to-market plans across all channels
Are you passionate about Joining a creative company where you are pushed beyond your comfort-zone both professionally and personally? Then apply now.
Please Note: This role may be filled at a different level dependent on the candidate and based out of our San Francisco, Toronto, or Atlanta offices. Relocation Assistance not available at this time.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top