Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
- Flexible / Remote
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
In preparation for PagerDuty's next phase of growth, we are excited to find dynamic people leader who will manage a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure that our team is helping to drive growth and adoption of our technology, as well as ensure that our customers are deriving value from our services. You will help us evolve our customer success strategy by creating and implementing processes that help our customers maximize success with our platform.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Create programs that drive higher feature adoption, leading to improved customer health scores and retention
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify new opportunities and facilitate post sale handoff process following initial or follow-on deployments
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the business
- Attract, hire and retain an existing high performing group of Customer Success Managers globally
- Identify and develop programs for our global CSM processes as well as make recommendations for improvements to current programs
- Provide the evaluation and feedback necessary to coach performance to high levels of output
- Enhance and/or add to our ever-growing Enterprise documentation such as implementation and project plans, customer success plans, executive business reviews presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Strong analytical skills and are metrics driven
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function around scaled customers
- Bring energy and passion to the organization and create an atmosphere where people strive to succeed
- Experience working with remote teams to foster a cohesive work environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience translating customer business requirements into customer project plans
- Experience with business value consulting, driving renewals and upsells in accounts
- Software engineering experience
Back to top