Senior Director, Digital Demand Generation
- Flexible / Remote
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty seeks a Senior Director of Digital Demand Generation with deep expertise in building organic and paid user acquisition at scale. This role will lead a team of Marketers and PMs to deliver global campaigns at scale and reach our prospects through performance marketing, SEO and other organic channels while managing an exceptional digital customer journey. This position reports to the CMO and preferred location is San Francisco, Toronto, or Atlanta. Fully remote leaders with the right skillset are also under consideration, but will be required in a suitable time zone to manage existing employees in both San Francisco and Toronto.
How You Impact our Vision
- Deliver global campaigns at scale that reach our target audiences and help customers understand the value of PagerDuty
- Build a comprehensive strategy for digital customer acquisition across multiple personas that spans organic and inorganic acquisition channels.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals and targets, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Own and manage company websites as both a conversion channel and as a service to the business
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, trials, and pipeline contribution metrics.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion and ROI.
- Identify the right set of agency partners, manage relationships, and ensure performance.
- Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers.
- Design a beautiful digital, conversion-optimized customer journey, including clear UX and product messaging across all touchpoints
About You: Qualifications
- 10 yrs experience in B2B digital marketing and user acquisition
- Seasoned marketer who can architect global integrated campaigns to reach our target personas
- Proven ability to scale growth using performance marketing, SEO or content strategies
- Expertise working with trial and/or freemium SaaS models
- Has deep experience building and reporting on marketing sourced pipeline and conversions for a b2b business
- Hands-on skills using data to drive decisions – proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics, BI systems
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills.
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top