Why We Need You
We are looking for a top-notch Sales Sourcer to join our PagerDuty team. In this role, you will identify, attract, build relationships with and hire top sales and marketing talent. Your impact will be tremendous and visible across the different teams that you will support.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Build robust pipelines with exceptional candidates for sales and marketing requisitions
- Proactively source candidates through innovative sourcing efforts for both active and future openings
- Review candidate resumes for skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Partner with recruiters and business leadership to understand profiles and fill positions in a timely basis
- Execute long and short term strategies to build talent pipelines
- You should consider yourself an expert sourcer who enjoys the job and is happy to stay in the same role for the foreseeable future.
- You must possess a relentless ability to produce a consistently high daily volume of reach-outs to targeted, qualified candidates.
- You should have excellent organizational and calendaring skills to create a solid long-term pipeline and network of candidates to source and stay in touch with on a regular basis.
- You will have an extrovert, friendly but professional manner and be a person candidates enjoy interacting with - a solid long term relationship builder.
- You must be goal driven and be happy to have targets set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You are familiar with LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, Connectifier, Google
- 3+ years of recruiting experience for a search agency and/or in-house recruiting organization
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the San Francisco and Toronto talent markets
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, user groups, social media, networking and sourcing via web channels
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave, paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient, central Toronto office location, easily accessible to public transportation
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top