Sales Operations Senior Manager
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
For our Sales Operations, Senior Manager, we are seeking an analytical, creative, and ambitious person to develop and implement Sales Operations strategies for our growing sales organization. This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will be involved in many aspect of Sales Operations including supporting Sales Leadership across geographical regions, CRM and Tools enablement, Sales Process Optimization, Territory Analysis and Design, Deal Desk optimization and Compensation. This role requires strong relationship management with executives and key contributors, collaboration with cross- functional departments and leveraging systems, specifically those related to maximizing revenue growth.
- Enrich the Sales Operations organization and processes that will enable our sales team to scale, improve and succeed
- Partner with Sales and cross functional leaders to execute on data driven decisions that will improve the selling cycle, increase sales bookings, and shorten the average days to close
- Provide leadership to Sales Operations functions including: sales systems management, operational planning, reporting, sales enablement, sales compensation and policy definition
- Implement comprehensive pipeline and forecast reporting, processes and tools
- Assist in sales planning process in regards to quota formation, headcount, territory and sales organization planning
- Implement knowledge management strategies to continuously increase sales effectiveness and product knowledge across all sales teams
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple project simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with cross functional departments
- Create a performance and metrics focused culture
- A demonstrated focus on being able to translate data and metrics into predictable business insights
- Experience in broad array of key focus areas of sales operations to include: designing and executing compensation plans, forecasting, reporting and analytics, operational planning and sales tools planning for efficiency
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- SaaS experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Salesforce, the Salesforce ecosystem and other sales related software tools
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top