Sales Operations Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. PagerDuty is the Digital Operations Management Platform for Real Time Work. Elevating Real Time Work to the outcomes that matter most. We are uniquely positioned to win a huge portion of a $25 Billion Total Addressable Market for Digital Operations Management. Our mission is to become a $1B company by 2025. We advise and enable our customers to realize the full potential of becoming a mature digital business by assisting them in progressing through our operational maturity framework. Our framework, based on industry best practices and benchmarks, enables our customers to evolve from reactive to proactive to ultimately preventive in the resolution of incidents.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
We’re first in the hearts of our customers because our products and people are second to none. #ChampionTheCustomer -- at PagerDuty. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
You will partner closely with the global Sales Operations team, sales management, and Dutonians from across our business for the phenomenal opportunity to optimize processes and tools, lead management, sales planning, pipeline management, forecasting, Quote to Cash, as well as provide day to day operational support.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Develop strong relationships with peers, sales leadership, and internal business partners to support inter-related projects and initiatives
- Own management and resolution of all issues within assigned sales organization
- Work closely with sales leadership to inspect sales process effectiveness; identify areas of process improvement and optimization
- Provide actionable insights to sales leadership to inform business decisions and guide sales focus and activity
- Manage sales planning and territory management within assigned sales organization; analyze and adjust as needed to accommodate team expansion; administer team structure and account assignments in SFDC to support sales model
- Resolve all Quote to Cash related issues to ensure efficient booking process
- Monitor and measure sales performance; conduct month end transaction validation
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards supporting the revenue lifecycle; proactively strive to maintain high levels of quality and accuracy
- Maximize value of our sales tools and other company assets
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience in a high-growth technology company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Expertise in systems and processes that support the revenue lifecycle, including marketing automation (Marketo or similar), engagement (Outreach or similar), Salesforce.com, InsightSquared, forecasting (Clari), CLM (SpringCM); Salesforce.com admin experience a plus
- Self-starter, reliable team player, ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Passionate about delivering excellence and superior service to the business!
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
Life assurance and income protection
Retirement Pension Plan
Generous parental leave
Paid holidays (25 days) in addition to 8 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top