Sales Operations Analyst
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is currently seeking an analytical, creative, and ambitious Sales Operations Analyst to develop and implement Sales Operations strategies for our growing sales organization. This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will be involved in many aspects of Sales Operations including CRM and Tools enablement, Sales Process Optimization, Lead and Territory Management, Contract Management and Compensation.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM – data quality, data integrity, reports and dashboards, management of sales processes from lead to cash
- Manage our Sales Software Stack – manage, administer, enable, and maximize value of our sales tools across lead management, sales efficiency, sales performance, among others
- Design and manage multiple sales territories including:
- Creating structure to match Sales go to market strategy
- Administer account assignment and team design including salesforce structure to support the design
- Periodically run data maintenance procedures to enhance data integrity and system functionality
- Maintain documentation of PagerDuty's Rules of Engagement and Sales Process
- Manage Contracts & Billings Process, develop and administer the process to provide accurate contract and billing information in Salesforce.com.
- Support Sales Compensation implementation and administration. Develop a system for Sales team members to simulate and track their variable compensations in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management on inter-related projects and initiatives.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience in a high-growth technology company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Exposure to territory and compensation design
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with great people, competitive salaries, and company equity, we also offer:
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) in addition to regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
- Catered lunch every day, and delicious breakfast on Wednesday mornings
- Tea, coffee, soda, kombucha, juice, etc, -- beverages for every mood
- Convenient office location in SoMa, easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Caltrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top