Regional Channel Sales and Partner Manager
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
As part of our continued growth in the (East, West, Central) Regions, PagerDuty has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Channel Sales and Partner Manager to grow the PagerDuty Ecosystem with our partners to drive new opportunities. You will need to possess the DNA of a highly-driven sales professional. You will be targeting the 'Partners of our Partners'. You will be involved in client engagements, work amongst a diverse team of PagerDuty Sales, Product and Technical Professionals to design proposals, build pipeline through proactive stakeholder management to drive successful delivery.
If you're interested in making a difference by scaling a business through product innovation into new markets, then this is a tremendous opportunity to drive digital business efficiency and innovation.
- Develop and Execute US Based Channels, Partners and Alliances within any one of three regions (East, Central or West) and Plans to grow regions via partners and alliances that can go from $0 to $1M+ within 18 months
- Drive revenue streams from new and existing client relationships
- Drive both new business development and the development of existing relationships
- Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery and providing on-going client support
- Report sales, delivery pipelines, and revenue realization to the North American Director of Channels and Partner Sales
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to develop innovative strategies highlighting capability with a strong focus on emerging technologies impacting the Channel and our customers.
- Contribute to high-level sales strategy development using your tactical "boots on the ground" activities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Self-starter with a GSD attitude!
- Collaborative team player
- Effective time-management and ability to prioritize
- 5 years proven and successful track record selling via Alliances and Partners (VARs, MSPs, System Integrators, and/or Cloud Service Providers) to both SME, Medium and Enterprise sized companies
- Strong negotiation skills and and a proven track record of generating and closing new business for PagerDuty and the Partners
- Previous expertise in selling to IT Stakeholder or C level executives
- Strong and relationships with target reseller and system integrator relationships
- Previous background with companies in the Application Performance, Network Performance, Security Operations or Application Development Marketspace. You know and understand our space and ideally - already a fan of our product!
- Experience delivering a product demo and selling to a technical audience
- Strong commercial / technical acumen, able to assess and articulate value to a client
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process upon request.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top