Product Manager - Enterprise Expansion
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
As our Product Manager for Enterprise Expansion, you will take responsibility for our customers successfully managing their PagerDuty account at scale & enabling account expansion. This will range from making it easier to onboard and offboard users, to integrating with the enterprise ecosystem (such as directory services), to establishing effective access control & audit capabilities - and much, much more. Ensuring our customers can seamlessly operate at enterprise scale is a critical factor to their success with PagerDuty, and maximizes the value they get from all of our features and capabilities.
- Take a leadership role in identifying and removing barriers to customers successfully managing and expanding their PagerDuty deployments.
- Develop a deep understanding of how enterprise customers deploy, manage, and expand their 3rd party software tools - including PagerDuty.
- Research, prioritize, and evangelize a roadmap for enterprise management and expansion capabilities, taking into account customer needs, company strategy, and technical feasibility.
- Serve as the product owner for an agile development team, collaborating with customer-focused engineers and designers to build great features that solve customer expansion problems at global scale.
- Work with sales, support, customer success, product marketing, and other departments to drive great customer outcomes.
Skills and Attributes
- Deep customer empathy and a passion for improving customers' lives. The largest companies in the world trust us to keep them up and running, and we don't take that responsibility lightly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can effectively communicate across diverse backgrounds and contexts, and lead through influence. A single day may include pitching strategic business decisions to senior leadership, to mapping out architectural diagrams with a team of engineers, to leading discovery sessions with your UX colleagues.
- Proficiency in and enthusiasm for agile development. You like to ship value (not just features), thoughtfully trade off time, scope, and risk, and celebrate learning.
- Bias to action and a love of getting (the right) things done.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- You have shepherded at least one major product or feature from ideation to launch, and have the metrics to go with it.
- Technical chops: you don't have to be a programming wizard, but you should be comfortable working closely with engineers, reading API docs, and analyzing data in SQL.
- Experience building, operating, and managing B2B SaaS products with hundreds or thousands of users per customer.
- Bachelor's' degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more!
RSP with 1% employer match
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
Catered lunch daily and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient, central Toronto office location, easily accessible by public transportation
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top