Why We Need You
Haven't made up your mind if you want to be CEO or a data scientist? We have the perfect role for you.
We are seeking a skilled and hungry Product Analyst who can gather important customer data and turn it into actionable recommendations that our product team and executives can use. We are seeking someone who can take charge of a question and deliver understandable results that will make our organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business questions into digestible information and recommendations that improve our product strategy.
You're going to have your finger on the pulse of turning software into money — if software is eating the world, you're going to be writing the cookbook. (A strong bias towards mixing metaphors is helpful but not necessary).
PagerDuty's customers come from every size, industry, and are leaders in their space and visionaries when it comes to operational best practices. That brings the exciting challenges of growing the market and pushing the boundaries: What are the visionaries doing that's delivering results that we can use to help improve everyone's operational efficiency?
How You Contribute to Our Vision:
- Strategic planning, to identify our organization's business needs,
- Business case analysis & preparation, to define our organization's tactical and market approaches
- Standardize how we look at data, and uplevel the product team's ability to drive data-driven decisions
What We Are Looking For:
- The ability to turn data into useful visualizations
- Solid SQL skills so you can self serve your own data from our redshift data warehouse
- Advanced Excel skills such as macros & pivot tables
- The written, spoken and presentation skills to share your learnings
- An engineering, math or product background
- Startup & SaaS experience is valuable
Benefits to get Excited About
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top