Performance Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
In preparation for PagerDuty’s next phase of growth, we are on the search for our next Performance Marketing Manager. You will be leading and driving growth via our digital acquisition channels including content syndication, paid social, remarketing, and display, among others. You will drive planning, coordination and execution of digital marketing programs. You will help to set performance targets, monitor budget and campaign spend, as well as track ROI across all channels.
You will report to the Director of Performance Marketing and and a part of the dynamic Inside the Growth Marketing organization comprised of Marketers, PMs, Engineers, and Data Scientists. If you have a proven track record in driving top of funnel software trials via digital campaigns, and generating pipeline generation and brand awareness at a global scale, we would like to connect with you!
How You Impact Our Vision
- You will plan, develop, launch and optimize all paid digital to drive inbound lead and trial acquisition
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and report on all digital marketing performance
- Provide dedication to Growth Marketing and Agile Marketing Teams, doing continuous testing and iteration of new ways to get quality leads into both eCommerce and sales funnels
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics, provide recommendations for improving and scaling customer acquisition efforts
- Manage digital budget research, drive, and influence adoption of new modern marketing tactics and channels across the Growth organization
- You will have ownership and responsible for delivering pipeline for the SMB and Mid Market segment of the company
- 5+ yrs experience in digital or acquisition marketing (preferred B2B or SaaS)
- Experience in digital campaign management with $1M+ annual budgets
- Knack for developing stories and content that resonate with core technical personas and generate interest in technology solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You understand your audience(s) and know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Prior experience working with geographically distributed marketing teams to develop digital campaigns
- Understanding of a Modern B2B Buyer’s Journey
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, web analytics and BI platforms
- Track record of managing programs, time and people efficiently
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- ABM Certified
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top