Order Management Specialist
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy Order Management professional. We are looking for someone who can collaborate and communicate cross-functionally, who is detail-oriented and possesses strong interpersonal communication skills as you'll be interacting with a variety of stakeholders within the company.
How You Contribute to our Vision
- Manage all order entry activities for global operations, including customer order management and system input, order inquiries and follow- up, payment application & inquiries and customer contact/reporting
- Manage daily visibility of order activity through Zuora system
- Interface with customers, sales representatives, and other departments regarding order issues, including but not limited to, product configuration issues, item number discrepancies and missing valid purchase order requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills/formula writing
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self starter and self motivated
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail, follow through, excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of ERP systems (NetSuite preferred), Zuora (Billing system), MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce (SFDC)
- 3+ years of related field experience
- 1 year of experience in high tech order management experience a plus
- Bachelor's of accounting degree required
- 5-10% Travel to the United States Required
Benefits to Get Excited About
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub - accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in acc
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top