This position is primarily responsible for the administration of the NetSuite application. The administrator will manage, configure, train users and develop policies and procedures along with being expected to stay current with new functionality, releases, enhancements and best practices in NetSuites.
Why We Need You:
- Strong partnership with Finance and HR
- Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommends system based solutions and improvements.
- Owns the technical understanding, implementation and maintenance of Netsuite, HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Drive the facilitation and communication of requirements through the organizational departments.
- Focus on company goals to drive internal system development and efficiencies.
- Documents business requirements, organization and flows of data, methods and forms from multiple sources.
- Articulates high level objectives provided by management into a viable IT system based solution for process or procedure based on functional specifications.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert between the ERP, Zuora & HRIS software.
- Support the NetSuite, ERP, and Financial system to include designing new workflows, increasing utilization, researching and resolving issues, supporting requests for custom searches and reporting, assisting in outlining and implementing enhancements, and administering user access
- Netsuite, ADP and other HRIS systems experience
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 2+ years in Agile work environments
- Ability to design and create scripts and workflows to meet business requirements
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Map existing processes and creating new/revised processes
- Develop and implement User Training (Process/Systems)
- Document and implement system improvements and changes
- Monitor the health of NetSuite processes
- Design and build custom objects. Responsible for the design and development of system integration components
- Integrate inter and intracompany communication streams
- Create informative dashboards, saved searches and reports
- Excellent time and project management skills – can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced business culture.
- All other duties as assigned
- B.S degree or higher
Benefits To Get Excited About:
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top