PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will play a critical role in the Marketing Organization as you'll be responsible for identifying and reporting on key indicators of performance and market opportunity as it relates to Marketing. You will put forth actionable recommendations around key marketing initiatives including demand generation program effectiveness/ROI, lead and budget forecasting, and understanding complex questions about our existing and target customers and devise ways to use data to answer them. If you love data, testing strategies and finding improvements in the marketing process; then this is the role for you.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Partner with our Demand Generation team to develop a robust, highly accurate forecast of MQLs and SQLs. This forecast is the key input to the company's revenue forecast and operating plan.
- Maintain and track the Marketing team budget, in partnership with Finance.
- Channel Effectiveness.
- Collaborate with our Demand Generation team to identify opportunities to spend more efficiently within and across our marketing programs.
- Develop a highly actionable attribution algorithm to help our team understand the impact of all marketing programs, whether online or offline.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and our Marketing Automation team to refine our lead scoring processes, driving improvements in cost per lead, lifetime value, and customer acquisition costs.
- Build predictive models and dashboards to provide insights on marketing performance.
- Lifetime Value and Churn Analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the drivers of lifetime value across all plan types, and propose actions to improve customer profitability and NPS.
- Analyze price models and propose ways to develop win-win pricing scenarios for PagerDuty and our customers.
- Cross-Functional Opportunities.
- Represent Marketing in the fast growing community of data analysts at PagerDuty across every function.
- Identify and explore opportunities to improve PagerDuty's business wherever you can.
- 3+ years in a management consulting or business/system analytics role
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities with the ability to translate results to easily digestible messages and presentations
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving skills and advanced ninja skills in analytical/presentation tools such as Excel, PPT and SQL a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with various different departments, employees and different levels of management.
- Success in deploying ad-hoc reporting, trend analysis, and predictive analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - communicates clearly and credibly to colleagues and to senior management
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative or technical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Finance, Economics preferred)
- Sense of humor
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
San Francisco Benefits
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process upon request.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top