Manager, Enterprise Corporate Sales
- Worthington, OH
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Atlanta or Toronto, Canada.
This role will lead a team of 8 - 10 Enterprise Corporate Sales Reps driving business growth. Our ECS partner with PagerDuty’s Enterprise Account Executives to execute territory strategies and maximize growth within key accounts and subsidiaries.
Our ideal candidate thrives on defining account strategies, and maintaining a monthly / quarterly sales cadence. You are passionate about coaching and developing your team to achieve success. As a player/coach, you should also be comfortable running a live demo and leading a conversation with senior leadership within our customer accounts.
This is a demanding role in a growth environment -- as a member of the Enterprise Sales leadership team, you will help set priorities, contribute to key initiatives, and collaborate with the broader PagerDuty organization. Your energy, leadership, and ability to develop a talented team of salespeople will have a direct impact on the success of PagerDuty.
- Coach, develop, and lead a team of 8 - 10 Enterprise Corporate Sales rep (ECS)
- Partner with Enterprise Sales Directors and Account Executives to create territory strategies, then lead your teams effort to evangelize the Pagerduty vision, execute account strategies, and achieve revenue targets in our largest customer accounts (and their subsidiaries).
- Participate in key customer / prospect meetings (onsite and online)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts in your region
- Actively demonstrate / coach key selling skills and methodologies
- Partner with Sales Development, Solution Consulting, Customer Success, Field Marketing and other cross-functional teams to achieve successful outcomes
- Develop industry acumen, understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available
- Conduct team meetings, 1:1s, and keep your team engaged with company priorities and updates
- Manage a revenue forecast, achieve key metrics and exceed monthly / quarterly goals
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- 3-4 yrs Enterprise Inside sales leadership experience.
- 5+ years of technical B2B quota-carrying experience as an AE or Inside Sales Rep
- Demonstrable success coaching sales teams to success in either the mid-market or enterprise market segments
- Background with inside sales and marketing functions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and to executives
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- Effective time management, opportunity / territory management, account planning, communication and analytical skills
- Strong foundation of key selling skills and experience with relevant sales methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude with ability to meet and exceed quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus
Back to top