Manager, Business Development Representatives
- London, United Kingdom
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. PagerDuty is the Digital Operations Management Platform for Real Time Work. Elevating Real Time Work to the outcomes that matter most. We are uniquely positioned to win a huge portion of a $25 Billion Total Addressable Market for Digital Operations Management. Our mission is to become a $1B company by 2025. We advise and enable our customers to realize the full potential of becoming a mature digital business by assisting them in progressing through our operational maturity framework. Our framework, based on industry best practices and benchmarks, enables our customers to evolve from reactive to proactive to ultimately preventive in the resolution of incidents.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
We’re first in the hearts of our customers because our products and people are second to none. #ChampionTheCustomer -- at PagerDuty. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Are you a talented Manager, Business Development Representatives who can build and lead a winning team? Improve pipeline generation which includes lead qualification and generating new business from new and from our existing install base. PagerDuty's Business Development Representatives (BDR) are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory/regions.
Their goal is to generate new business opportunities which fuel the Enterprise and Mid-Market pipeline by conducting strategic research and engaging potential customers using all forms of communication. As the Manager, you will play a key role by leading/managing/inspiring our highly motivated team.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Hire, Train, and coach the PagerDuty Business Development Team
- Develop Reps into sales-ready BDR's for future Account Executive positions
- Conduct Reporting on sales activity and forecast to sales management
- Motivate the team to exceed objectives through mentoring, showing results, and creative incentives
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- 2+ years of experience in sales management or sales development management, with an evident record of over achievement on quota expectations
- Prior closing-role experience in cloud software/services sales
- Track record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Confirmed experience successfully leading people to achieve performance goals
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Exceptional communication, social and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales Operations and Marketing Operations
- Ability to thrive in a very dynamic environmentAbility to hire, train and motivate new sales representatives
- Related Bachelor's degree is a plus
Are you passionate about Joining a creative company where you are pushed beyond your comfort-zone both professionally and personally? Then apply now.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
Life assurance and income protection
Retirement Pension Plan
Generous parental leave
Paid holidays (25 days) in addition to 8 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top