Internal Communications Manager
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced, organized, energetic Internal Communications Manager to plan and execute employee communications programs and initiatives. As a key member of the Marketing Communications team, this person will work closely with heads of Marketing, Communications, and People on a variety of campaigns, programs, and events designed to support the company's mission, culture, and values. This person should be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and storyteller, self-motivated, highly detailed oriented, a creative thinker and above all, a team player.
- Develop strategy for driving internal alignment and timely communications around company information and key updates (i.e. strategy, priorities, organizational changes, People initiatives)
- Manage the strategy and process of our global All-Hands meeting from agenda setting and picking speakers, to promotion, distribution and logistics. These involve working cross-functionally with our IT department, our Executive team, and department leaders to execute high quality events with meaningful content.
- Contribute to the strategy and drive narrative development and communications assets for our executive team (specifically the CEO) to the company through a variety of channels
- Collaborate with our People team on communications regarding key events and initiatives to drive employee engagement.
- 3+ years of internal communications experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Skilled written and verbal communications
- Comfortable and competent while working with senior leaders and managing cross-functional efforts
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, project, and event-planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Experience in maintaining a company Intranet; knowledge of Confluence a plus.
- Experience in writing and analyzing surveys
- Familiarity in working effectively with remote offices
- Ability to analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of programs
San Francisco Benefits
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top