Insights Consultant, Expert Services
The PagerDuty Insights is a new team focusing on enabling our customers to most effectively leverage our platform to achieve their business goals. We partner with our key customers to provide large scale onboarding; custom integrations, service modeling, and provisioning users, teams, services, schedules, and escalation policies. Our Digital Insights Operational Maturity subscription service provides customers with rich human factors analytics combined with monthly review and recommendations meetings.
Our Expert Services team is responsible for on-boarding, account maintenance, and custom development for our key customers through:
- Integrating existing systems which PagerDuty supports
- Building custom integrations
- Provisioning teams
- Configuring users/teams/services/schedules/escalation policies
- Audit, Advise and counsel customers on optimized/high performing IT infrastructure and operations workflow
- Generate requirements documentation for custom integrations
- Manage a team of developers and other PagerDuty team members and client personnel to achieve customer goals
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing operational processes and standards
- 10+ years hands on technical background with a primary emphasis on IT Operations / Professional Services delivery
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous customer engagements and to manage multiple projects within those engagements
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - communicates clearly and credibly to colleagues and customers, to practitioners and to senior management
- Travel: This role can be up to 100% remote with up to 40% travel to client locations.
- PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
San Francisco Benefits
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process upon request.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top