Enterprise Account Manager
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is technically savvy and likes to have fun! We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach and the ability to run a live demo for a technical audience. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. Since PagerDuty believes in having a customer-centric approach, this individual will be responsible for providing the best possible sales experience for our customers.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships
- Enhance and maintain the relationships with your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key stakeholders within accounts
- Understand customer goals and challenges to establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution available
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 7+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling to all management levels, including C level executives
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (A MUST)
- Technical product demo experience and the ability to sell to a technical audience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- A proven and successful track record selling to MM or Enterprise companies
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) in addition to regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top