Enterprise Account Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is looking for a sales person who is tech savvy and loves to have fun! We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing sales and able to run a live demo to a tech audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. Since PagerDuty is customer centric, the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers with revenue great than 2 billion
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits and via web conference tools
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Prioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experiences
- Meet and exceed PagerDuty's monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in Salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 7+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to C level executives
- Will possess previous Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills
- Prior experience with sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude with exhibit capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
- BS degree or higher preferred
Are you passionate about Joining a creative company where you are pushed beyond your comfort-zone both professionally and personally? Then apply now.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
Life assurance and income protection
Retirement Pension Plan
Generous parental leave
Paid holidays (25 days) in addition to 8 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top