Director/Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing
Why We Need You
The Director/Sr. Manager - Partner Marketing will be responsible for managing core elements of the partner marketing strategy. The primary focus of this position is to develop synergistic value and stories, plan, develop, and execute joint marketing and demand generation programs with our channel, alliance and technology partners to support the company's go-to-market strategy.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Drive joint marketing initiatives including messaging and positioning, campaigns and programs with partners that align with the business development objectives
- Understand the strategic relationship with our alliance and technology partners, develop the go-to-market plan with them and drive marketing programs that support strategy and vision
- Work with the executive team, product management and business development to execute the marketing plan and measure success against key performance metrics
- Drive partner events, webinars and in-person roadshows
- Lead the development of content including white papers, success stories, videos, blogs and demos to support joint marketing and readiness initiatives
- Evangelize by effectively representing solutions and partnerships through conferences, events and on social media
- Develop and own the partner pages on pagerduty.com
- Collaborate with the field to drive enablement efforts on joint messages, content and programs across sales and channel communities
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years experience in product marketing / technical alliance marketing, preferably at an enterprise focused software company or SaaS provider
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Track record of creating and executing on alliance marketing, channel enablement strategy and plan
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, and partner engagement
- Demonstrated ability to lead and gain the cooperation of cross-functional teams
- High energy, motivated individual willing to lead and deliver in a demanding environment
- Strong team player
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top