Director / Senior Manager of Product Marketing, Analytics
As the Director / Senior of Product Marketing, Analytics, at PagerDuty, you'll be creating product messaging and driving customer adoption by leading launches, developing content, enabling the field, and more. In this role, you will be leading the go-to-market efforts for our Analytics products - an exciting portfolio of new products that are part of the broader PagerDuty Digital Operations Management platform.
If you have the strategic skills, technical chops, a can-do attitude, team orientation and a desire to work in a fun, high-growth, high-energy environment, this role is for you!
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product by understanding customer needs, product capabilities and roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Craft content for product release announcements, product feature and technical vision content (blogs, eBooks, solutions briefs, webinars, etc.), along with demand generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with the growth team to run in-product growth experiments and in-product tours.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, sales, business development, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market tactics and pricing approaches.
- Work with customers and Product Managers to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the product roadmap according to customer needs.
- Define stories for engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos, and are the basis for customer engagements in the buyer journey
- Establish strong relationships with customers and the product value through the customer lens
What You'll Need
- Minimum of a STEM BS/BA degree with 5+ years of experience in B2B GTM (consulting, marketing, etc), ideally being a product marketer at an enterprise SaaS company.
- Prior experience creating marketing personas, audience segmentation, campaign management, and channel Development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive strategy, planning, and execution between cross-functional teams.
- A can-do attitude and hunger. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in dynamic Environments.
- Experience using data to drive decision-making.
- Past experience developing in-product onboarding experiences, marketing, and defining product terminology.
- Experience crafting, driving, and running go-to-market plans across all channels.
- (Strongly preferred) Relevant industry background and experience in Data Management and Analytics
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Competitive salaries and company equity.
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterward) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub - accessible by BART, Muni, and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com . Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter , LinkedIn , YouTube and Facebook .
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in acc
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top