Director of Brand Marketing
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
- Own the overall brand strategy, management and execution for the company
- Translate the company and marketing objectives into creative strategies, designs and execution plans that support the long-term vision
- Develop and manage an integrated and consistent brand look-and-feel across all channels
- Embrace and leverage the principles of a customer focused and market driven organization in developing and executing creative strategy
- Architect and manage an efficient and pragmatic company-wide creative review process
- Provide leadership and effectively manage external creative services agencies. Manage budgets and timelines accordingly
- Establish, develop, and maintain creative, conceptual and writing standards as well as design parameters and stylistic guidelines for the brand DNA
- Build and manage a high performing team the embraces the company's culture and core values
- Minimum 10 years of brand/marketing leadership experience, preferably in a global marketing organization
- Experience in leading the production of multi-media creative projects that aim to both educate and inspire the market
- Excellent storytelling skills, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical functionality into compelling creative customer-centric narratives
- Highly creative with a bent towards out-of-the-box approaches to marketing and creative excellence
- Experience in brand strategy and creative innovation at a branding/marketing agency is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top