Director, Marketing Operations
PagerDuty is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations to help drive strategy, design, and execution across our Marketing organization. The ideal candidate will be able to solve operational challenges working in a highly cross-functional, highly visible role. The ideal candidate will be analytical, have strong people management skills and attention to detail, is organized, and is able to deliver in a face-paced environment. This position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation and is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
- Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support strong lead management, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality and tools and templates.
- Manage all of marketing operations including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database health, targeting and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Define 'metrics that matter' and manage the process to package these measurements into dashboards and reports to measure performance of the marketing team.
- Provide the Marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Drive marketing database strategy: analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measure database health. Develop new ways to mine data to guide marketing investments.
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across their IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top