Director, Enterprise Demand Generation
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our global teams work together, iterate constantly, and solve complex problems to help our 8,000+ customers deliver beautiful customer experiences powered by happy teams and healthy software. PagerDuty is a place where you can do some of the most interesting, impactful, challenging, and exciting work of your career.
Are you a Marketing rockstar with experience managing revenue-generating enterprise B2B marketing campaigns and teams? This position provides both strategic leadership and hands on participation in Enterprise Demand Generation for PagerDuty. This role is focused on our goal of acquiring new customers in order to achieve the revenue growth targets for PagerDuty. This includes driving demand across the entire Enterprise Marketing funnel, working with our sales development and sales teams. This leader will participate with senior management on broader outbound and inbound strategy, campaign execution, and lead cross-functional initiatives with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance. You will manage, grow and motivate a team of talented marketers to hit your goals. If you're passionate about marketing, like to be challenged by a fast growing, highly competitive market, and love working with smart people, this is a place where you can have a lot of fun and make a meaningful difference.
- Manage and optimize the current enterprise lead generation funnel, responsible for increasing free trial sign-ups, and continually finding new ways to convert incoming leads
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of lead generation-related programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Continuously identify new Marketing channels for PagerDuty to acquire new customers
- History of leveraging data and analytics to drive decision-making
- Act as a collaborative partner with a proven sales team
- Lead and continuously develop a high-performing team of demand gen marketers to achieve marketing sourced pipeline and revenue goals.
- Create a center of excellence around demand generation strategies and tactics to drive growth in new customers and revenue for PagerDuty
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including CAC, website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-MQL ratio, etc.
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, optimization, digital marketing programs, and sponsored and field events.
- Negotiate with vendors and manage the marketing campaign budget
- Own strategies that drive quality website traffic, new customer acquisition as well as win-back strategies
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior sales, services, finance, and operations executives
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
- 7+ Years of experience in SEO / SEM, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
- Deep understanding of Marketo and how it relates to Salesforce (Marketo Administrator-level expertise is a fantastic bonus)
- Experience in measuring pipeline acquisition and conversion effectiveness
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
San Francisco Benefits
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process upon request.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top