Customer Success Manager
Why We Need You
Customer Success Managers at PagerDuty are responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful in their use of our services. They are key contributors to PagerDuty's "Customers for Life" strategic vision, and will work with customers throughout their lifecycle.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Assist new customers with on-boarding and configuration
- Reach out to customers and address where they are not fully utilizing the product
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn using product data, queries and information to support your analysis
- Partner with Sales and Customer Support to create an engagement strategy for high-risk accounts
- Work to assess customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
- You've got your Bachelor's degree (required), ideally in a technical field
- You have previous experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Support or Customer Success
- You have previous experience working to support a highly technical product
- Previous experience on-boarding new customers and working to develop extensive customer enablement documentation or create and build webinars
- Ability to use MySQL or other tools (Birst, Salesforce) to gather and assess information
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- You work well under pressure, are a results oriented individual, and you are a team player
- Salesforce experience
Nice to Have
- Experience supporting a SAAS solution
- Worked with a REST API
- Systems administration experience (Linux, Windows)
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with great people, competitive salaries, and company equity, we also offer:
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) in addition to regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
- Catered lunch every day, and delicious breakfast on Wednesday mornings
- Tea, coffee, soda, kombucha, juice, etc, -- beverages for every mood
- Convenient office location in SoMa, easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Caltrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top